Setting up your tent right next to the circuits, enjoying a beer with friends in the evening and relaxing in front of the barbecue before the start of the race – many motorsport fans see camping as an informal, sociable and cheap option for accommodation. For large events, Hockenheim-Ring GmbH sets up temporary camping sites right at the Hockenheimring.
ADAC Hockenheim Historic
- The campsite is open from Thursday, 02.05.2024, 08:00 am
- The campsite C2 is available
- Every person needs a ticket to stay overnight at the campsite. Children under the age of 14 do not pay a fee, but still require a free ticket. The ticket includes a tent pitch (max. 4.5m² per person) and a parking space for a car directly next to the tent.
- An additional ticket is required for motorhomes, caravans/trailers, vans (e.g. VW Multivan), cars with a large loading area (e.g. VW Sharan): Additional ticket motorhome up to max. 7m/7.5t, additional ticket motorhome XL up to max. 9m/10t, additional ticket motorhome XXL up to max. 12m/12t.
- The construction of pools is only permitted after prior request (email@example.com) and payment (10.00 per m²).
The following services are included in the camping prices
- Use of the sanitary facilities
- Connection to electricity distributor boxes
- Removal of standard rubbish (bulky waste not included)
ELECTRICITY ON CAMPING SITES C2 AND C3
- On camping sites C2 and C3, all connections at the distribution stations built in line with DIN VDE/Part 708/10.93 are equipped with internationally standardised 16 A/230 V CEE power sockets. Mobile home owners and users will certainly know this “blue plug with three pins”.
- Safety sockets (normal household sockets) are not permitted on the camping sites according to DIN 49440 and 32 A/380 V high voltage current will not be provided in future.
- Private changes to the power supply are not permitted and are monitored by security staff and removed if necessary by Hockenheim-Ring GmbH staff.
- Camping guests can purchase adapters from the camping organisation team for connecting household plugs. Please pay attention to the information provided by the camping organisation team regarding this when entering the site.
- Camping sites C2 and C3 can be supplied by one connection point with approx. 25m to 50m of extension cable.
- When pitching tents, the tent pegs may not exceed 40 cm in length.
- On all other camping areas (C5, C6, C7 and C9), there is a mobile electricity supply via generators and electricity power points.