Facts about the Insider Tour
The number of participants is limited, so ticket purchase in advance of the tour is recommended.
(duration approx. 75 – 90 minutes)
- Adults (age 18): 12,00 Euro
- Children & teenagers up to 17 years: 7,00 Euro
- South grandstand C at the fan-shop
- Visit of the south grandstand with a wonderful view into the Motodrom and over large parts of the Grand Prix circuit
- Visit of the east grandstand
- Visit of the paddock
- Photo on the podium
- Track tour (subject to availability)
- To use a tour or voucher for a guided tour, please register by email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 2 days before the tour.
- The guided tour mainly takes place outside.
- The participants complete the tour in their own motorized vehicle. Participation by bicycle or on foot is not possible. There is no possibility of a ride in other vehicles.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance in the ticket shop. No participation without registration possible. The advance ticket sale ends the day before the tour.
We can offer you individual guided tours for your preferred date. Please call 06205 950-216 for further information and booking.
By booking a guided tour at the Hockenheimring, participants agree to comply with the following conditions:
- For all participants applies: There should be no symptoms of a Corona infection!
- If the minimum distance of 1.50 m is not observed, wear a mask
- Observe the hygiene rules “Wash your hands correctly” (appropriate disinfectant is available in the open sanitary facilities)