Do you have what it takes to be a racing driver?
If you’re keen to find out whether you’ve got what it takes to be a racing driver or you want to try out your car or bike on a racetrack, off the normal roads, the Hockenheimring Grand Prix circuit is ready and waiting. But safety takes priority: No racing is allowed.
Safety zones, gravel beds, crash barriers that go down to the ground and stacks of tires offer maximum protection in case of an accident. Cars and motorbikes drive alternately in separate groups with a maximum of 40 vehicles.
“Tourist rides Morning Edition”
- Friday, 23. April 2021
- Sunday, 9 May 2021
- Sunday, 16 May 2021
- Friday, 25 June 2021
- One ticket is equivalent to two 15-minute time slots spread over the morning for a total of 50 € incl. VAT plus fees. Please see the timetable below.
“Tourist rides Afternoon Edition”
Prices & Information
- Online presale “Tourist rides Morning Edition” – 50 € incl. VAT plus fees
- Online presale “Tourist rides Afternoon Edition” – 50 € incl. VAT plus fees
- Online presale “Touristenfahrten Evening Edition” – 75 € incl. VAT plus fees
- Tickets are currently only available in the Online-Ticketshop
- Tickets for a technical assistant can be booked in the respective event (one technical assistant per participant).
- All persons travelling from a high-risk region outside of Germany must be able to show a negative corona test (not older than 48 hours) when asked on site. If this test cannot be shown, access to our facilities will be forbidden.
tourist ride Dates
The tourist rides take place irregularly, at the previously published dates in the season. An advanced booking is not possible. The registration takes place on site. You are welcome to inform yourself under the following e-mail address: email@example.com about the current dates or sign up for our tourist rides newsletter.
* Please note, however, that any date may be changed at any time due to weather conditions and forecasts, track clearance and other unforeseen events that could endanger the safety of the track. We therefore assume no responsibility for the published dates. The journey is at your own risk. Please also note the rules and conditions for driving on the race track during the tourist rides.
Creating photographic, film and audio recordings at Hockenheimring Baden-Württemberg is only permitted for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes. Any kind of commercial or promotional use of such video and audio material is not permitted and requires written approval by Hockenheim-Ring GmbH. Violation of this requirement may result in damage claims being presented by Hockenheim-Ring GmbH. The domestic rights of Hockenheim-Ring GmbH apply.
In general, photography and filming is only permitted from the stands and, in the case of designated events, also in the paddock. People located in the inner area of the race track who are not in possession of a valid employee ID card, accreditation certificate or written consent by Hockenheim-Ring GmbH (e.g. media platforms and restricted zones) will be sent away from the area and shall bear the legal consequences thereof.