Do you have what it takes to be a racing driver?
If you’re keen to find out whether you’ve got what it takes to be a racing driver or you want to try out your car or bike on a racetrack, off the normal roads, the Hockenheimring Grand Prix circuit is ready and waiting. But safety takes priority: No racing is allowed.
Safety zones, gravel beds, crash barriers that go down to the ground and stacks of tires offer maximum protection in case of an accident. Cars and motorbikes drive alternately in separate groups with a maximum of 40 vehicles.
- One ticket is equivalent to two 15-minute time slots spread over the morning for a total of 50 € incl. VAT plus fees.
Prices & Information
- Tickets are currently only available in the Online-Ticketshop
- The grandstand is accessible again under compliance with the existing hygiene regulations. Access to the grandstand is allowed to ticket holders (accompanying person, spectator ticket or driver ticket). Please note that the contingent is limited.
- A free spectator ticket must also be purchased in the ticket shop for children under 14 years due to the current obligation to provide documentation.
- Due to the noise level, we recommend that pregnant women and children under 5 years of age do not come along to the dates. In any case, please make sure that children have adequate hearing protection with them. Our on-site security staff are authorised to deny access to the event in case of non-compliance. There is no entitlement to a refund of costs in these cases.
- The wearing of a medical mouth-nose covering is mandatory on the entire site (OP mask, FFP2 mask or equivalent masks without valve). The mask may only be removed in the outdoor area when ensuring the minimum distance is kept. The mask wearing obligation also applies in the vehicle if several households are travelling at the same time.
- It is mandatory to keep a distance of 1.5 m between persons, even within groups (max. allowed) according to the regulations of the state of Baden-Württemberg.
- Hand hygiene and sneezing and coughing etiquette must be observed.
- Please also note the currently valid entry regulations of the state of Baden-Württemberg.
Persons from virus variant areas are not permitted to participate. The list of the corresponding areas can be found here.
- In principle, the general regulations of the currently valid Corona regulation of the state of Baden-Württemberg must be observed. In case of non-compliance, access to our grounds will be prohibited or the offending persons will be expelled from the grounds. This is an official requirement that will be determined by the Rhine-Neckar Health Department depending on the time of the event.
tourist ride Dates
The tourist rides take place irregularly, at the previously published dates in the season. An advanced booking is not possible. The registration takes place on site. You are welcome to inform yourself under the following e-mail address: email@example.com about the current dates or sign up for our tourist rides newsletter.
* Please note, however, that any date may be changed at any time due to weather conditions and forecasts, track clearance and other unforeseen events that could endanger the safety of the track. We therefore assume no responsibility for the published dates. The journey is at your own risk. Please also note the rules and conditions for driving on the race track during the tourist rides.
Creating photographic, film and audio recordings at Hockenheimring Baden-Württemberg is only permitted for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes. Any kind of commercial or promotional use of such video and audio material is not permitted and requires written approval by Hockenheim-Ring GmbH. Violation of this requirement may result in damage claims being presented by Hockenheim-Ring GmbH. The domestic rights of Hockenheim-Ring GmbH apply.
In general, photography and filming is only permitted from the stands and, in the case of designated events, also in the paddock. People located in the inner area of the race track who are not in possession of a valid employee ID card, accreditation certificate or written consent by Hockenheim-Ring GmbH (e.g. media platforms and restricted zones) will be sent away from the area and shall bear the legal consequences thereof.