EXPERIENCE THE HISTORY OF MOTORSPORT
The Motor-Sport-Museum at the Hockenheimring presents many different exhibits from all epochs of motorsport on 1,400 square metres of exhibition space: historic racing cars and motorcycles, formula cars from recent motorsport history, the latest racing motorcycles and touring cars.
- Adults: 3,00 €
- Discounted fees (wheelchair users, young people from 7 to 16 years of age): 1,50 €
- Free admission for children up to and including 6 years of age
OPENING HOURS & DIRECTIONS
Opened in 1986, the Motor-Sport-Museum is located between the South Grandstand and the A6 motorway in the immediate vicinity of the race track.
Opening hours during the ADAC GT Masters:
- Friday, 22.10.2021 – 10 am to 3 pm*
- Saturday, 23.10.2021 – 10 am to 3:00 pm*
- Sunday, 24.10.2021 – 10 am to 3 pm*
Please note that the museum is closed out of the aforementioned opening hours.
*Access with 3G and ticket control wristband only.
Opened in 1986, the museum was modernised and redesigned in 2019. Alongside the historical racing motorcycles, visitors can of course also admire various categories of racing cars: Zakspeed, Jordan or even a BMW. Other highlights include a Top Fuel dragster as well as the special exhibition Horex and racing motorcycles from the 80s and 90s.