Tourist drivers pay attention – we have good news! On 31.05.2020 you can drive your own car or motorbike around the Hockenheimring again. All this even in an exclusive setting – because the tourist rides have never been like this before!
This will change:
- It pays to be fast – the number of tickets is limited
- The groups are divided up – the size of the groups is limited
- One ticket consists of five 15-minute time slots spread over the day for a total of € 119 incl. VAT plus fees.
- The ticket order is only possible in the online presale. We ask for your understanding that vouchers already purchased cannot be credited at this time.
Due to the current situation we ask you to consider the following points:
- It is recommended to wear a mouth and nose protector.
- The distance between persons of 1.5 m is mandatory.
- Hand hygiene and sneezing and coughing labels must be observed.
- Sufficient hand washing and disinfection agents are available in the open toilet facilities.
- Accompanying persons, visitors and spectators are not permitted.
Please observe the rules and conditions during tourist rides.
In order to ensure that further tourist ride dates will be possible in the future, we ask you to observe the relevant regulations with regard to Covid-19. We can only do this together! We are looking forward to seeing you soon at the Motodrom again!