Dear motorsport fans,
the currently valid regulation states that no major events may be held in Germany until at least 31 August 2020 due to the corona pandemic On this basis, there have been massive changes in our calendar of events. Below you will find the current status of the events originally planned for the Hockenheimring until the end of August:
- VETERAMA (3. – 5. April) – cancelled
- Preis der Stadt Stuttgart – Auftakt (27. – 29. March) – We are looking for a replacement date
- 1000 km von Hockenheim (11. April) – We are looking for a replacement date
- Preis der Stadt Stuttgart (17. – 19. April) – We are looking for a replacement date
- Bosch Hockenheim Historic (24. – 26. April) – We are looking for a replacement date
- GRIP – Das Motorevent (3. May) – cancelled / possible date in 2021
- BASF FIRMENCUP (6. May) – NEU! 21. Oktober 2020
- Porsche Sports Cup (9. – 10. May) – cancelled
- Mai-Pokal-Revival (29. – 31. May) – cancelled
- e4 TESTIVAL (5. – 7. June) – NEW! 19. – 21. März 2021
- Passione Ferrari / Ferrari Days for Owners & Fans (20. – 21. June) – We are looking for a replacement date
- International GT OPEN (26. – 28. June) – cancelled
- Porsche Sports Cup Suisse (9. – 11. July) – We are looking for a replacement date
- Porsche Club Days (24. – 26. July) – We are looking for a replacement date
- Formula Student Germany (20. – 23. August) – cancelled
- Public Race Days (22. – 23. August) – We are looking for a replacement date
- NitrOlympX (28. – 30. August) – We are looking for a replacement date
*ALL EVENT DATES SUBJECT TO FURTHER CHANGES
EVENTS FROM 1 SEPTEMBER 2020
As we currently have no knowledge of what the legal requirements from 1 September 2020 will look like with regard to major events, we are unfortunately unable to make any serious statements at this time about the implementation of the planned events from September. In order not to create complete confusion, we will refrain from a hasty publication of dates! As soon as we know when and in what size we will be able to hold public events again, or as soon as the permit situation allows, we will inform you accordingly about the course of the remaining season.
It is always very important to us to inform you, dear motorsport fans, comprehensively and up-to-date. However, in these times of daily changes, it is difficult to plan in the medium or even long term. But we are all determined to offer you as many racing events as possible in a responsible framework.
We can hardly wait to welcome you back to the Motodrom. Stay healthy and in good spirits for the time being! See you at the Ring!
We’re picking up speed again
Good news: From 31 May onwards, we will again be offering tourist trips – in corona-compliant versions – in our hotel. Also our driving experiences are starting on 23 June again.
We ask for your understanding
Not only our eventcalendar is affected by the Corona crisis, there are also no insider tours at the moment and the Motor Sport Museum and the visitors’ gallery will remain closed for the moment.
We are there for you
Our customer service is available for you from Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 12:30 and from 13:00 to 16:30 under the hotline number +49 (0)6205 950 222. You can also send us your request by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We stay in contact
We appreciate any kind of support, also in the form of clicks and likes, and are open for your ideas! Suggestions are welcome by e-mail to email@example.com.