Dear motorsport fans,
due to the current developments around the corona virus, there have been major changes to our event calendar. At the present time we have the following planning status:
- VETERAMA (April 3rd – 5th) / cancelled
- Preis der Stadt Stuttgart – Season opening (March 27-29) / Looking for an alternative date
- 1,000 km from Hockenheim (April 11) / Looking for an alternative date
- Preis der Stadt Stuttgart (April 17-19) / Looking for an alternative date
- Bosch Hockenheim Historic (April 24-26) / Looking for a replacement date
- GRIP – The Motor Event (May 3) / Looking for an alternative date
- BASF FIRMCUP (May 6) / New Event Date: October 21st, 2020
- Porsche Sports Cup (May 9 – 10) / cancelled
- Mai-Pokal-Revival (May 29 – 31) / Postponement or cancellation currently in clarification with the organizer
- e4 TESTIVAL (June 5 – 7) / Postponement or cancellation currently in clarification with the organizer
- Formula Student Germany (August 20 – 23) / cancelled
- DTM (October 2 – 4) / New Event Date: November 6 – 8, 2020
* Subject to changes
All public events not listed here have not yet been affected by schedule changes.
If you have already purchased tickets for the above mentioned events, we will contact you in the next few days with detailed information about your event.
We are all determined to offer our fans as many racing events as possible in a responsible way. However, the health of each and every one of us remains our top priority.
Nobody can say for sure at the moment when exactly the situation will improve, but it will improve! We are confident that we will get through this difficult time together.
We wish you and your loved ones a happy Easter and, above all, good health and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hockenheimring soon, hopefully!
We ask for your understanding
Not only the operation on the track is affected by the Corona crisis, but also no insider tours can take place until further notice and the Motor Sport Museum, the visitors’ grandstand and the Hotel Motodrom will remain closed.
We are here for you
Our customer service is available for you from Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 12:30 and from 13:00 to 16:30 under the hotline number +49 (0)6205 950 222. You can also send us your request by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
We stay in contact
We are happy about any kind of support, also in the form of clicks and likes, and are open for your ideas! Suggestions are welcome by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.