Update, March 25: Due to the current developments related to the spread of the Corona virus, we would like to give you a short update on the current event situation at the Hockenheimring. According to the current status and the applicable regulations, all public events at the Hockenheimring must be canceled until June 15, 2020. This affects, among others
- Race the Ring (March 22) / canceled
- VETERAMA (April 3rd – 5th) / canceled
- Preis der Stadt Stuttgart – Season opening (March 27-29) / Looking for an alternative date
- 1,000 km from Hockenheim (April 11) / Looking for an alternative date
- Preis der Stadt Stuttgart (April 17-19) / Looking for an alternative date
- Bosch Hockenheim Historic (April 24-26) / Looking for a replacement date
- GRIP – The Motor Event (May 3) / Looking for an alternative date
- BASF FIRMCUP (May 6) / New Event Date: October 21st, 2020
- Porsche Sport Cup (May 9 – 10) / Postponement or cancellation currently in clarification with the organizer
- Mai-Pokal-Revival (May 29 – 30) / Postponement or cancellation currently in clarification with the organizer
- e4 TESTIVAL (June 5 – 7) / Postponement or cancellation currently in clarification with the organizer
- Formula Student Germany (August 20 – 23) / canceled
* Subject to changes
If you have already purchased tickets for the canceled events, please contact the respective organizer or the respective ticket sales office. However, we are working hard to find replacement dates for the other events. Purchased tickets remain valid until canceled.
We also ask for your understanding that no insider tours will take place until further notice and that we will keep the Motor-Sport-Museum, the grandstands and the Hotel Motodrom closed.
Even if it is difficult to keep an overview in the current situation, we strive to always inform you as soon as possible. Hopefully again with better news soon.
Thank you for your understanding.