Visitor information // Hockenheim Classics
Prices grandstand tickets
- Free choice of seats on the open grandstands.
- All tickets incl. paddock access
- Friday – 8,00 EUR
- Saturday – 15,00 EUR
- Sunday – 15,00 EUR
- Weekend – 25,00 EUR
- Persons with a disability (at least 50% GdB) and their accompanying persons (“B” in the severely handicapped pass) receive a reduction of approx. 50%.
- Wheelchair users and children under the age of 14 have free admission.
Open ticket offices (daily from 08.00)
- Friday: Information (grandstand A)
- Saturday & Sunday: cash desk main stand A, cash desk south stand C/D
Open grandstands (daily from 08.00)
- Friday to Sunday: South stand B, inside stand C
- The paddock is also open from 08.00.
- Opening hours Information (grandstand A)
- Daily from 08.00 a.m. until the end of the event
Open parking spaces
- Parking area at the south stand (access via Continentalstraße)
- Bulky items (e.g. prams, bicycles, drinks crates, folding chairs, camera tripods, hiking rucksacks)
- Professional photo and film equipment (e.g. single lens reflex cameras with a focal length exceeding 300mm)
- Glass containers (e.g. glass bottles)
- Pyrotechnic articles (e.g. fireworks)
- Drugs and weapons of all kinds
- UAVs and similar unmanned aerial vehicles
It is forbidden to bring animals (e.g. dogs) with you.