visitor information // American Fan Fest – NASCAR Whelen Euro Series
Prices grandstand tickets
- Free choice of seats on the open grandstands.
- All tickets incl. paddock access.
- Friday – 10,00 EUR
- Saturday – 25,00 EUR
- Sunday – 25,00 EUR
- Weekend – 40,00 EUR
- Persons with a disability (at least 50% GdB) and their accompanying persons (“B” in the severely handicapped pass) receive a reduction of approx. 50%.
- Wheelchair users and children under the age of 14 have free admission.
- Starting grid NASCAR
- Saturday – 10,00 EUR (12.45-13.15 o’clock)
- Sunday – 10,00 EUR (13.40-14.10 o’clock)
- Children under 14 years have free entrance.
- Gridwalk tickets are only valid in combination with grandstand tickets!
Open grandstands (daily from 08.00)
- Friday – South grandstand B, inside grandstand C
- Saturday & Sunday – Main grandstand, South grandstand C/D/Upper tier, Indoor grandstand C
- The paddock is also open from 08.00.
Open box offfices (daily from 08.00 o’clock)
- Friday- Information grandstand A
- Saturday & Sunday – box office main stand A, box office south stand C, box office paddock access south
Opening Hours Information (Main Tribune A)
- Daily from 08.00 a.m. until the end of the event
Opening Hours Welcome Center P1 (Deposits Press/Teams)
- Thursday – 13.00-20.00 o’clock
- Friday – 08.00-18.00 o’clock
- Saturday – 08.00-16.00 o’clock
- Sunday – 08.00-14.00 o’clock
Open parking spaces
- Parking area at the south stand (access via Continentalstraße)
- P1 (access via the street “Am Friedhof”)
- P2 (access via Nordring)
- Bulky items (e.g. prams, bicycles, drinks crates, folding chairs, camera tripods, hiking rucksacks)
- Professional photo and film equipment (e.g. single lens reflex cameras with a focal length exceeding 300mm)
- Glass containers (e.g. glass bottles)
- Pyrotechnic articles (e.g. fireworks)
- Drugs and weapons of all kinds
- UAVs and similar unmanned aerial vehicles
It is forbidden to bring animals (e.g. dogs) with you.