Take a guided tour at the famous Hockenheimring
Our guide will take you on a tour of discovery into the world of international motor racing. Use the opportunity to take a unique look behind the scenes and be inspired by a host of anecdotes about the Hockenheimring.
Start your engine for the ultimate Hockenheim experience and find your ideal line on the famous circuit. You will drive your car one lap on the Formula 1 asphalt. Subject to availability
This is where the winners celebrate with champagne – together with the fans. We have reserved this special place for you.
3. South Grandstand
With a perfect view of the start and finish line, into the pit lane and the large monitors with live transmission, visitors are given an impressive insight into a large part of the complex. In Levels 3, 4 and 5 of the Upper Tier, there are exclusive boxes and a viewing platform.
4. East Grandstand
Discover the fascinating diversity of a state-of-the-art multifunctional arena: from the east stand you can see not only the super fast Parabolika but also the hairpin bend and the temporary Supermoto track. Our guides will explain to you where you can find the helicopter landing sites and part of the former route to the east curve (a historic piece of Hockenheimring asphalt). On the back of the East Stand, you can follow the development of the Porsche Experience Center, which is scheduled to open in the fall of 2019.
5. Pit lane
The pit lane facility with 46 individual pits is located directly next to the RAVENOL building. We open the big gates and the pit roof especially for you.
6. Ravenol Building
The RAVENOL building is located in the heart of the Motodrom. It houses the race control, time measurement and the race management. This is the hub of all activities during a racing event.
In the paddock – directly behind the pit facility – the teams set up their hospitality arrangements and their special mobile workshops. The place bustles with invited guests, drivers and team.
Facts about the Hockenheimring Tour
- Special dates:
- Saturday, Febuary 22nd
- Saturday, March 7th
- Sunday, March 8th
- Saturday, 28th
- Start: 11:00 am // Meeting point: Motor-Sport-Museum
- Registration: not necessary
- Prices: see below
- During the winter period from November, 4th to April, 5th , we provide the tours by written confirmation and for a minimum of 5 people only.
- For applications to and questions about the Insider Tour please contact us via E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meeting point: Foyer Motor-Sport-Museum
- Parking: For free
- Duration: ca 1.5 hours
- Audio Guide: Rental for the audio guide with earphones: 2,00 €. The audio guide is available for English and French.
- Vouchers: available via our hotline +49(0)6205 – 960 222
- Adults: 12,00 €
- Children, age 7 until 16: 7,00 €
- Children up to 6 years: free entrence
- Family ticket: 29,00 € (2 adults and up to 2 children until the age of 16)
- We can offer you individual guided tours for your preferred date. Please call 06205 950-216 for further information and booking.