+++NEW: EXPERIENCE THE HOCKENHEIMRING VERY CLOSELY – ON A TRACK TOUR OF THE GRAND PRIX CIRCUIT
Our new “Track Tour” is just the right experience for all motorsport enthusiasts who want to get to know the Hockenheimring and the Grand Prix circuit up close.
Put the brakes on everyday life and immerse yourself in the world of racing. We look forward to seeing you again soon at the Hockenheimring!
Key facts Track tour
Dates & information
- Thursday, 03.06.2021 // 12:00
- Saturday, 19.06.2021 // 18:00 (The presale for this date will start soon)
Participants agree to comply with the following conditions when booking a insider tour at the Hockenheimring:
Each participant must fill out and sign a participant form in the foyer of the Motor-Sport-Museum for eventual follow-up of an infection.
Due to the current regulation, all persons (older than 6 years) requiring access to our premises are required to provide a test, vaccination, or convalescent certificate. This applies when the 7-day incidence is below 100 (but above 50) for five consecutive working days. The following specifications are valid:
- Certification of complete vaccination – “Vaccinated persons define all persons who have had a vaccination completed for at least 14 days and have an immunization documentation.”
- Certification of recovery from Covid-19-disease – ” All persons who have already been tested positive themselves are considered to be recovered persons, as long as they can provide evidence of an infection with the coronavirus confirmed by a PCR test and are no longer subject to any segregation obligation. The confirmed infection must have been diagnosed no longer than six months ago.”
- Certification of a confirmed daytime Covid-19-Antigen rapid test or PCR-Test* – Certification of a confirmed daily Covid 19 antigen rapid test or PCR test* – the underlying test must have been performed no more than 24 hours ago (PCR test no more than 48 hours ago)
The following applies to all participants: Symptoms of a corona infection are not permitted to be present!
- It is mandatory to keep a distance of 1.5 m between persons – even within groups.
- Hand hygiene and sneezing and coughing etiquette must be observed.
- Sufficient hand washing and disinfecting agents are available in the open toilet facilities in the paddock (opposite the Ravenol House).
- A medical mask must be worn on the entire area of the Hockenheim-Ring GmbH (applies to persons 6 years and older).
- The tour takes place in small groups with a maximum of 10 participants.
- The tour will be completed in the participants’ own cars. There will be no ride-sharing with the guide.
- approx. 90 minutes
- takes place in the evening hours (May – September)
- Car incl. driver: 18,00 Euro
- Accompanying person: 7,00 Euro
- The meeting point for the Track Tour is in front of South Stand C opposite lift no. 2.
- Visit the VIP area of the South Stand
- Afterwards, you will be taken out on the track in your own car. Stops will be made at various points where the special details of the track section will be explained.
- Visit to the winners’ podium
- Finally, a guided lap of asphalt will be driven (no racing speed)
- To redeem a tour or value voucher for a guided tour, please register by emailing email@example.com at least 2 days before the tour.
- Participants will complete the tour in their own motorised car.
- Participation by bicycle or on foot is not possible. There will be no carpooling with other participants’ cars.
- The tour will be in small groups = maximum 7 cars per tour.
- Date-dated tickets must be purchased in advance at the ticket shop. No participation without ticket possible. Advance ticket sales end the day before the tour.
- All participants are required to wear mouth/nose protection and must keep a safe distance of 1.5 metres from other guests. Current distance and hygiene rules apply.
- Guests with acute respiratory diseases are not permitted to participate.
We are happy to offer you individual guided tours for your desired date. Please call 06205 950-216 for further information and booking.
During racing events, admission for children can only be granted with sufficient (capsule) hearing protection.