Bosch Hockenheim Historic VIP-Offers
BOSCH HOCKENHEIM HISTORIC – THE JIM CLARK REVIVAL, 7 – 9 May 2021
Over 50 years ago, on 7 April 1968, two-time Formula 1 world champion Jim Clark died in an accident during a Formula 2 race at the Hockenheimring. To this day he is regarded as one of the best Formula 1 drivers in history, an exceptional talent and a role model for many later racing drivers. The Bosch Hockenheim Historic – The Jim Clark Revival is an extraordinary event with spectacular historical touring car, prototype and formula racing in honour of Jim Clark.
Be there live and experience the breathtaking flair of times long past.
We offer entertainment at its best with a freely accessible paddock, open pit lane and a varied show program. You can expect a multitude of thrilling racing series.
Secure the right package for you and your business customers.
THE “RACE SALON TERRACE” – PRIME PIT STOP LOCATION!
The “Race Salon Terrace” VIP area is located in the Hotel Motodrom. It offers breathtaking close-up views of the action at the pit stops, on the starting and finishing straight, and on the South Bend and the North Bend. Indulge your love of motorsport on the “Race Salon Terrace” or enjoy the view from your seat on the stands which are open.
VIP PACKAGE SALON TERRACE
- Access authorisation and reserved seat on the “Race Salon Terrace” on Saturday and/or Sunday, open from 09:00-18:00 hrs.
- Access to all the stands which are open, access to the paddock
- Gourmet cuisine on the “Race Salon Terrace”, including light snack with morning coffee, midday lunch, teatime treats with large selection of beverages
- Reserved VIP parking spaces, one parking permit per two tickets
- VIP service, complimentary gift, earplugs
- Pit visit and pit walk