The next dates for the “tourist rides exclusive” are fixed. On Friday, 12.06.2020 and Friday, 26.06.2020 you have again the opportunity to do your laps with your own car or motorcycle on the Hockenheimring!
This is how the exclusive tourist rides work:
- The number of tickets is limited
- One ticket consits of four timeslots of 15 minutes – 99 € incl. VAT plus fees. You can find the time schedule here.
- The groups are separated – the group size is limited
- There will be two motorcycle and four car groups
- The ticket order is only possible in the online presale. Click here to go to the ticket shop. We ask for your understanding that vouchers already purchased cannot be used at present.
- Our kiosk in the paddock is also open on both dates from 10:00 to 17:00 (only card payment possible).
Due to the current situation we ask you to consider the following points:
- It is recommended to wear a mouth and nose protector.
- The distance between persons of 1.5 m is mandatory.
- Hand hygiene and sneezing and coughing etiquette must be observed.
- Sufficient hand washing and disinfection agents are available in the open toilet facilities.
- Accompanying persons, visitors and spectators are not permitted.
- Please observe the rules and conditions during tourist rides.
In order to ensure that further tourist ride dates will be possible in the future, we ask you to observe the relevant regulations with regard to Covid-19. We can only do this together! We are looking forward to seeing you soon at the Motodrom again!